Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Drop in the Bucket

Well, the house is now officially mine.  The loan funded.  All of the paperwork is complete. 
 
So I went there last night before it got dark to start taking down some fencing and start cleaning up where the mobile home was.  I worked for about an hour and fifteen minutes before I couldn't really see much anymore.  I got a stretch of fence down, rolled it up and put it in the storage building.  I pulled those T-posts and a few others that were randomly throughout the pasture.  I then started picking up trash, and creating a pile for wood I will keep, and throwing other stuff in the burn barrel. 
 
As I drove out, I looked at what I had done, and I could barely tell I was there.
 
It's going to be like emptying a bathtub with a teaspoon.
 
Jodi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment