Check out the other pages!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Something accomplished

Well, I didn't do nothing today. I actually got a huge project out of the way ... my hallway. Some of you know it's been a thorn in my side because it's a piece of my former life. Today I bit the bullet, cleaned off the built in shelves, threw out some stuff, cleaned off all the books, magazines, and newpapers I'm keeping, boxed them up and put them in the garage. I also cleaned off all the games, videos, and CD's and got them all ready to box up (I don't have any boxes). I dusted and cleaned all of the shelves, took the photos down and put them in the garage, pulled the nails out of the walls, vacuumed the entire area completely, washed down the walls and door jambs, and re-stapled the internet cord so it's nice and neat. A couple of boxes, and my hallway is all packed up and ready to go.

Pulled down the shower curtain liner in my bathroom, did a couple of loads of laundry, did all the dishes, and made myself some dinner. All good stuff. It was leftovers from Jaenne's mom's food ... the Korean BBQ beef! Yummy! Used the rice cooker and made some good rice. Thanks Jaenne!

Watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons. Cute movie. The opening was hard to watch because it reminded me of when my mother was ill, but overall a good movie. Now I am about to sit down and watch Slumdog Millionaire. More later.

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment