Check out the other pages!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Playin' hookey ...

Tuesday, I played hookey and went out to Dianne's with Katy. It was windy and quite cold, and I forgot my jacket. I had a couple of layers of sweatshirts, but it wasn't quite cutting it. But I did my best to snuggle up as much as I could.

Katy said I looked like the Unabomber. I don't see the resemblance.

Photobucket

Didn't take many photos at all.

Here's one of Echo on top of the frozen waterfall.

Photobucket

And just a shot that made me realize that my lil' Echo Monster isn't a puppy anymore. She's growing into such a lovely youngalady.

Photobucket

Happy tails,
JD

2 comments:

  1. I love your sense of humor...there is now coffee on my lap. Where I spilled it when I started cracking up after viewing your unibomber shot.

    The waterfall shot is gorgeous! Really sends the message of how cold it is there!

    ReplyDelete