Check out the other pages!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The New Year!

Wow! I haven't updated this thing since September? Well I guess I'd better get busy ...

I don't remember what I did for the remainder of September. In October, Grace came to live with me. Grace is a Jenn x Zip pup from the 2006 litter. She didn't have much in the way of manners or training when I first got her, but she's come a long way now. She is just a lovely addition to the crew here at Hay Ewe. She is goofy in all the good ways.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's a photo with her brother, Rook:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We've put Grace on sheep a few times, and she is going to be so fun to work with! I can't wait!

More to come,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment