Check out the other pages!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Days!

Wow! This blog is hard to keep up with. I know it's been a lot less than a week since I worked my dogs. Hmmm ... I'll have to pay better attention to this thing.

Well, Gem State Herding had their Roy Sage clinic at Janie's house this weekend. It was tons of fun! Zip and I set stock in the morning for the #4 course. That was a bit frustrating, but Zip and I eventually figured out the best way of handling it. I agree with Janie. We need to redo those pens. Zip ended up lame after all was said and done. He seems to be feeling better today.

I worked Tess on the ranch course. We have quite a bit of work to do before we will even be entering the started class with that. She really needs to kick out so she can release the pressure and to see what it's like to work without creating all that pressure.

I had the opportunity to put Echo on ducks, so I though, "Ah, what the heck?" Well ... I had no idea. Here's a sample ...





No comments:

Post a Comment