Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm sorry, Kiva

Dear Kiva,
 
I am so sorry ... this is all my fault.  It's a drag that I sold you to someone who will breed you year in and year out without regard to the fact that you don't have a lick of stockdog talent.  But you run fast.  And flyball is where it's at, apparently.  Believe me, cute girl, if I had it to do all over again, things would have been much, much different.
 
I keep hoping ... somewhere ... someday ... the person I sold you to will find her brains and have you spayed ... for the good of the breed that she claims to care so much about.  Obviously, the regurgitation on the front page of her website about how she works "to maintain the working ability for what the Border Collie is known for" is obviously a load of shit.
 
Jodi
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment