Check out the other pages!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympics?

Most people come home from work and watch the Olympics until 10:00 p.m.  I figure it's just quicker to watch the news, and it will tell me everything I need to know, and then it still leaves plenty of time to go night riding.  Emily came over last night and we took the horses on the canal again, only went a completely different direction this time.  Pretty funny because I got completely turned around and had no idea where I was ... and I live here!  Anyway, the horses did great.  Kahlua's fun in the dark because she's a little more spirited, paying attention to every concrete pipe, shadow, water inlet, etc.  Ricochet was spooking a bit, which made us both laugh.  Will head down to Melba Friday evening and ride down there with another friend.  Can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. Its really lovely at the end of the day for a ride.
    As the sun sets, and the darkness begins to envelope the earth, and then the horse you are riding takes a hissy fit! As you look to see what it is, there you see the giant rock monster!

    ReplyDelete