Check out the other pages!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Blue Sisters

First off, it was a gorgeous day out today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rhonda brought Belle over. Belle is by Helsley's Blue out of (don't quote me on this ...) L.J. Estes' Gena? In any event, Belle is a 1/2 sister to Echo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First up was Belle. Belle was started by Don Helsley and is about two years old.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's Rhonda working little Ms. Belle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My sheep are none too thrilled about this arrangement.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then it was Echo's turn. She is working just lovely for me, although, juggling her and the camera almost proved to be too much for me. I came *this close* to landing on my rear in the irrigation canal, along with my camera, and the sheep would have been arriving shortly after me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Echo has really been understanding that I want her a good distance off her sheep. It's great, but it makes it hard to get dog and sheep in the same photo, while walking backwards, trying to get a good shot, all the while making sure I don't back up to the irrigation canal. LOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After everyone was all worked out, we took the girls out from to snap a few photos of them together. After about 40 shots, here's the best one I was able to capture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh why did it take 40 shots to manage 1 decent one? Because there's an Echo involved! She has quite the sense of humor, doesn't she?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah ... very funny little girl.

Hopefully, the rest of the weekend will be as nice as today. I have more dogs to work and more photos to be taken. :-)

Happy tails!

No comments:

Post a Comment