Check out the other pages!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sheep and Dogs and Stuff

(Boy, now there's a creative title!)

Sunday morning, a couple of people came out to practice, and then in the afternoon, a woman came by and bought a lamb from me. Zip did a nice job of handling the whole flock while we picked out lambs. Later, I worked Rio in the round pen and Skar out in the field for a bit. Once again, poor Echo. I need to work her tonight.

I finally finished my first wire-wrapped lanyard. It took a few hours, once I finally sat down and worked on it. It's fun and easy to do. I think my next one will be black and white beads. I am also going to make one with a Halloween theme, and maybe one for winter. We'll see.

Lanyard

I am sending off my entry today for the Western Idaho Fair. Echo is not ready, but isn't that the joy of it all? LOL! I also need to get Zip out in bigger pastures and open his outrun up and work on distance driving. Yeah yeah ...

Happy tails,
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment