Check out the other pages!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Oops!

Well, I was showing someone how to change their template on their blog, and unbeknownst to me, Blogger has this new fancy layout that i started playing with.  I totally messed with it, and now I've screwed it all up and I have no idea how to fix it ... and I'm too tired tonight.  Sorry about that.  I'll fix it in the morning or something.

I messed around with Kahlua today.  I added a writeup to her training page if you'd like to check that out.  Nothing exciting.  Just getting to know her and what little training things I need to work on.

More soon,
J

2 comments:

  1. i hate when that happens! i almost accidentally changed mine.
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look, but I don't like that it doesn't offer the option for the bar on the right side that has all the info I access all the time ... like other people's blogs! Need to figure this out.

    Loved the signs you took photos of! LOL! Only in Owyhee County!

    ReplyDelete