Check out the other pages!

Monday, September 1, 2008

"Rob"

Rob came to me from a ranch in Sweet, Idaho. He was professionally trained, and the worked on a ranch for a couple of years. I bought some sheep from the ranchers about a year ago, so when they decided to move and determined that they couldn't take their dogs with them, Rob was offered to me. I've had him for a couple of weeks now, he works wonderfully and he is a sweet guy.

Rob

Rob head shot

Sitting back and taking an objective look at this was not easy to do, but I have decided that it would be best for Rob to find him a home where he can work and be the primary (if not only) dog for someone. He's a really sweet dog, and he deserves it. If interested, please email me and I'll give you the details.

Happy tails,
J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment