Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chip Off the Old Block

Meet "Chip" ...


... as in "Bargaining Chip." Janie has the lil' lambie I want. She's another wife of Pepe the Polygamist. And Janie loves these black-headed Dorpers.

Here's Chip's sister, Nanny (looks like a goat, doesn't it?)


Justin loves these little lambs.






Wheee!




I had taken a beer, a blanket and both of my camera out to the pasture to catch some photos. My son grabbed the camera and took some shots.

Here's Zip ... so brave ...


"Yup, that's right fatties ... move it along! Move it along!"


"I am here, so you'd better cooperate. I am big tough dog and what I say goes."


"Oh don't even think about it ... you'll be sorry!"


"Don't do it ... I'll have to break out my can of whoop ass on ya!"


"Hey! I said knock that off! You can't do that! I am Mr. Big Bad Sheepdog!"


"Ha ... take that ... yeah yeah ... I'm tough..."


"See my big flat tennis ball teeth? Aren't they pretty?"


Happy tails,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment