Check out the other pages!

Monday, March 23, 2009

What's in a name?

So Katy and I spent the weekend out at the house in Greenleaf. We were calling it, "The Sheep Shack," but now that it's furnished with Katy's mom's furniture, some of which are lovely antiques, we cannot call it the Shack. We will be re-naming it as soon as we think of something more ... fitting.

Saturday morning, we went to Dianne's for a lesson. I think we both learned a lot. I know I did. I also took some photos of Dianne's Scottie lambs. If you think MY lambs are cute, they ain't got nuthin' on the Scottie babies.





Dad with a couple of his boys.


Mom giving some sound advice.


Isn't he gorgeous?






Even the moms are stunning...


Here are some pictures of Dianne's puppy, May ... (or is it Mae?)














The "volunteers" ...


Zip checkin' things out...


Back at the ranch, we had a very relaxing weekend, didn't accomplish anything on Saturday, ate good and slept well. Took a few pictures.




And, here's of course, Ms. Echo Monster.




It rained on and off all weekend, so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked. There's always next weekend.

Sunday, we got up, putzed around the ranch for a bit, went to lunch with Janie, came back to the ranch where we met up with Eric. Eric was measuring and preparing windows to replace, while Katy and I did some cleanup work in the "front" part of the house. Little by little, and this place is going to be a real gem. I'm excited!

Happy tails,
Jodi

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures.
    The Lambs are so cute.
    I love your dogs.

    Greatings Bordershot

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are gorgeous! I love those sheep, they are stunning!

    Post some pics of the sheep shack soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sheep Estate? A tribute to Kati's mom as it has some of her moms stuff.

    Or perhaps the Sheep Escape?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheep escape meant in an "ah" good way...not in an "oh" shit way.

    ReplyDelete