Check out the other pages!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Craig Mountain

Colleen took me up to Craig Mountain this weekend. Craig Mountain is just south of Lewiston and just west of Winchester, Idaho. It rained all day Saturday, but we were able to get some work done. Colleen was up there scoping the area for amphibians for a training seminar she's doing in a few weeks. (I would put commentary between the photos, but my computer is having a tough time handling this post. I'll come back and fix it when my computer gets upgraded.)





































































































1 comment:

  1. Some very nice scenery- wordless is fine, they speak for themselves. Love the mama duck with the ducklings trailing behind her, and the border collie jumping into the bushes. There's one of the frog that made me laugh- he has such a worried look!

    ReplyDelete