Check out the other pages!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

TMT ... #8

It's been a while since I've done one of these! I love reading everyone else's, but haven't felt much like writing lately. So here goes ...



1. What blogging tip would you give other dog-bloggers?

Do not put music on your blog. It takes forever to download, and more than likely, it's not something your readers are interested in listening to anyway.

2. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and could take five things with you (aside from the clothes on your back), what would they be?

1) My dogs
2) A lifetime supply of dog food.
3) A lifetime supply of whiskey.
4) Trace Adkins.
5) I won't need anything else. Neither will he. Ever.

3. How much pain are you willing to endure in the name of physical appearance? Do you have painful things done to enhance beauty?

I can't stand hair on my face, and I have a lot of it, so I pluck it.

4. Speed limits... how fast do you drive? Do you drive Miss Daisy? Do you do the Indy 500 to work?

I get 10 miles to the gallon. I see dollar signs flash across my windshield when I put my foot on the gas.

5. What trial (that you go to) is your favorite, and why?

I don't trial much, if at all, anymore, but one of my favorites was a large flock ranch trial I went to. It was fun working with that many sheep doing stuff that needs doing, with people who were really fun to hang out with. There wasn't any of the usual cliquey, nasty, high school bullshit going on, and I think everyone laughed as much as I did.

2 comments: