Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Amazing trip!

Jaenne and I went up to see Colleen this weekend. What a truly amazing trip! It was great to see Colleen, and great to see where she's living and working. Oh how jealous I am! I have tons of photos and plenty to say, and will work on it this week. I am rearranging a few things on the blog and testing colors and things.

Here's a pic of a bald eagle (one of the many birds we saw this weekend):



By the way ... on the blog list to the left ... when I changed the background, it again deleted my blog list, so I am having to re-compile it ... again! So if I left you off, PLEASE PLEASE let me know so I can put you back on.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. uh, Hi Jodi!

    suntripsamoyeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you guys made it back, hopefully a fun drive and stay in Lewiston? I like you new blog setup. That's cool how the photo stays and the text scrolls. Like the photo too...Boundry Creek! Had so much fun. So glad you guys could make it up. Maybe we can meet have way for a camping trip soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Col, yeah, we made it back in one piece ... and with no more tickets. :-) I am about to do the writeup from the weekend and post all the photos. I had a blast, and I know Jaenne did also. Yes, a camping trip sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete