Check out the other pages!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pepe's new wife!



One of Janie's sheep just had a new lamb. Look at that tail! I love it! It's amazing how many black lambs Rambo threw. Too bad we got rid of him.

Stopped by the Shannahan Clinic for a minute. They moved it to Dianne's barn due to the weather. The last set of photos I have from the barn weren't even worth mentioning because the barn is very difficult to get a good shot it. My camera on the full auto setting gave me this:



I started messing with the settings ...



And messing some more ... and really learning something about it ...



And I think without an external flash, this might be about the best I'll be able to do. I'll read up some more though, we'll see.



Or ... I could just stick to close ups ... like THIS!



Anyone recognize that cutie pie?

Happy tails,
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS picture of Brynn! I love it! Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cutie pie is Brynn, the miracle pup! (We love her)
    Your photos are really cool. Someday we'll figure out our new camera too! We just came over to visit from BCxFour and enjoyed our visit very much.

    Emma Rose and The Duchess

    ReplyDelete