Check out the other pages!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I STILL haven't gotten the photos posted! I'm getting there. I created a list of stuff I need to do for this blog, the stockdog blog, the GSH blog, people who want photos, etc. So hopefully, if all goes right, there will be lots of changes coming up.

Thanks, Oob, for the loan of the trailer. Gonna go pick up Ann's sheep in the morning and take them out to The Leaf, and start the demolition of some of the fencing out there and replacing it. It will be fun to re-vamp some stuff.

I am trying my best to stay on top of the foxtails around here, and let me tell you, that is no easy task. As a matter of fact, I need to go mow some more.

More later ... or tomorrow if I get a chance ... maybe not till Monday. Enjoy the weekend!

Jodi

3 comments:

  1. I'm working on getting some stuff up on my walls...I might be hitting you up for some frame-worthy photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Any time! I have tons of pictures of Ms. Mo and some good ones of Kip from this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once upon a time there was an Augustian priest, named Mendel, that dedicated time every day yielding his scythe against his mortal enemy Alopecurus. When the savage of winter came, the combatants retreated to the comfort of their own sanctuaries. The next spring, Mendel discovered that his nemesis had developed a new strategy. The foxtail had learned to hug the ground, rendering the blade of the sickle virtually useless. Disheartened, the warrior put down his weapon, picked up his quill and wrote, “I have invented the evolution of genetics”............OOB

    ReplyDelete