Check out the other pages!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Some ramblings ...

Well, tonight I've just been lazing around, yacking on the phone, etc.

Tomorrow, I'll probably try to clean this place up and get my laundry done and stuff. You know ... responsible things. Maybe I can work Donut Ass (loosely translated: Echo Monster in heat) for a bit.

Wednesday night, I have the GSH meeting at Jaenne's.

Thursday night, I have been invited by a very good friend of mine to go see Darryl Worley ... I can't wait!

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is Big Willow. Not sure which days I'll be there, but I'm borrowing my friend's long lens and monopod for my camera, so hopefully it will be nice out and I can take some good photos. There is one trick I would like to figure out before I get up there, so I'll be doing some reading and studying.

Justin's puppy is pretty cute. I showed Justin how to dremel the tips off his little sharp nails. Pup was pretty unaffected by it all. Donut Ass hates him.

Random thought: Did you ever run into those people who couldn't come up with an original thought if you handed them one? Nothing more annoying.

Anyway, off to bed.

Happy tails,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment