Check out the other pages!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finally ... some photos ...

Well, here I am ... logged into Janie's computer for a bit. I haven't stopped taking photos. I just haven't done a thing with them. Maybe when I get moved in, I'll go through all of them and post them. I still have pics from the demo and from the finals, etc.

First off ... Whiskey Butt says hi.



Remember the little outbuilding that was tucked behind tree branches and weeds and stuff? I uncovered it a bit.





Here are a couple of trees in the backyard that I really love.



The large outbuilding that was being required to be painted ... got painted.



In fact, it got REALLY painted ... the door knob, the latch, the horseshoe ...



Thorough contractor, eh? ;-)

The back side of the house. (The deck is to the right, just on the other side of the fence.)



The closet in the purple bedroom!



The built-in shelves in the bedroom.


The view out my bedroom window. That's the deck, the pasture, then the street, and then the Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge behind it. Right beyond those trees is Lake Lowell.



The clawfoot tub in the bathroom.


Here's the toilet. Weren't you dying to see this? It runs. It will be changed out the minute I move in. And don't you love that window? It overlooks the utility room (aka the "second bedroom")!



The living room. Windows on three sides. To the left, the view is my other pasture. In front, the view is my front pasture and Deer Flat NWR. To the right is the deck.



Here's a photo of the inside of the now freshly painted outbuilding.


(Note the "stuff" on the workbench. The little stuff. Way to the right.)

Some shelves in the outbuilding.


What was the "stuff"?


Bee bodies! Ewwww! I haven't brought myself to clean them off there yet.

Anyway, more cleaning tomorrow and will probably take more photos.

Until then,
Jodi

5 comments:

  1. HUGE congrats...crossing my fingers all goes as planned! The house is coming along--you'll be home in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi
    I drive by there all the time on the way to my kids new place. Is there any place to work sheep or will be doing that all at Janie's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The property is just short of two acres. It will be mainly used for lambing, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Whiskey is so cute. Was that a recent picture or an older one? She still looks such like a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, that's not recent. That was when I still lived in Boise. I will take some pictures of her very soon.

    ReplyDelete