Check out the other pages!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Puppies and stuff...

Well, Echo's puppies are due Wednesday, according to the first tie date.  In case you haven't seen it, I've started a separate blog for the puppy updates and stuff.  There's a link to it along the right (just click on Echo's belly) or go to KPR Pups.

Will be finishing cleaning out my storage unit today.  It's nice that it's only a couple of miles from here, and if I wasn't being furloughed so heavily, I would probably keep the unit for several more months.  But ... I'm cleaning it out and will just jam everything into my storage building and work on that piece by piece.

Going over to Janie's today.  Susan will be coming by and showing us how to slaughter and butcher some lamb.  I am quite interested in learning how to do this myself, and do it properly, and will be taking photos and some good notes.  I'll put it all together and post it for those that would like to see it.

Got pix of Echo's belly to post on the puppy blog ... and then Kirk is due here very shortly to help me move that stuff out of my storage ... gotta run.

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Very interested to hear about your day butchering, Jodi.

    ReplyDelete