Check out the other pages!

Friday, May 14, 2010

No go ...

Went to Janie & Kirk's tonight for dinner.  Yummy! 

I took Jill with me.  She was a little gem.  She sported her fancy new collar, and I fashioned a very lovely leash for her.  She did great!  She is such a little snuggler.  She hung out, went to people for pets and lovin', and then I took her up into my lap, laid her on her back, rubbed her oh-so-cute black & white belly, and she just dozed off.  Pretty darned adorable.  The leash I made for her was about 25' long ... so she did a bit of exploring, met Janie's dogs, and acted like she lived there.  I love seeing fearless puppies.  She stated chewing on her beautiful leash, and I told her that if she didn't knock it off ... that I would kick her ass.  Janie quite proudly sat there and said, "Yeah right.  You're all blow, and no go!"  Hahahaha!  Echo knows it ... why shouldn't her daughter?

Pig update ...

I came home tonight, put some feed in a bucket, made a big deal out of it rattling it and such, and then, much to Bacon's chagrin, I threw it into the back part of the trailer.  He made a big fuss ... but then put his front paws up into the trailer and ate a bit.  By the time I got home tonight, you could tell that he ate everything within his reach of his back feet were still on the ground and he stretched his fat body as far as it would go. 

So, we're getting there.

I have a bunch of stuff I want to do this weekend.  We'll see how far I get.  Should be gorgeous out, though, so hopefully I'll get some nice photos.

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment