Check out the other pages!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Closer to normal ...

First, let me start by saying thank you to those that responded to my last very whiney -- now deleted -- post.  It felt good to write it, and it felt even better to delete it.  Picking my dumb ass up and moving on now.

Worked Echo Wednesday night over at Janie's.  Being that she's been so weird lately, I didn't know what to expect.  So after everyone was done, I took her out ... sent her on an outrun, and she went with more conviction than she has in a while.  She came in a bit flat at the top, but I didn't worry about that for right now.  I forgot my whistle at home, so I was using a plastic whistle, and none of my tones were right -- but she took them better than expected.  I kept the lesson short, worked a bit at the pen and then put all of the sheep away.  I considered it successful.  I'll work her again this weekend when I go to pick up some of my fencing at Janie's.

Fencing.  Rrrgh.

I let the sheep graze the area next to my deck today.  They were happy.  I think I am going to install a gate down there and make that area a grazing area of sorts.

This weekend, I am hoping put get the white vinyl fence lined with field fence so the sheep can be out there also.  We'll see.

The puppies are doing great.  Need to get pictures of them. 

Yes, it's almost 2:00 in the morning.  Slept way too late this morning, and drank way too much soda.

Hey Brian, how's that broken tomahawk workin' for ya?  Oh oh oh-oh-oh ... oh-woh-wooooh ... The sucky Dodgers broke your broom, didn't they?  Poor Braves.  Want relish AND mustard on that there Dodger dog, buddy?  Relish is an additional $7.50.  $9.00 for Atlanta fans.

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment