Check out the other pages!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Poor Pieces

Started the chocolate stain on the deck early this morning.  Got all of the edges done.  Was going to start rolling when I noticed the clouds coming in.  Not sure when the rain was going to start, I packed it in.  But here are the colors ... you can see them better ... and you can see the nasty color I chose first.



Here's a closeup of the chocolate.  I am going to need to roll this as neatly as possible.



Another look at the colors:



The cherry trees in my backyard are just loaded with sweet cherries.







I picked a bowl ... am going to make a couple of things with them.  They're awesome just fresh off the tree, though.  At my old place, I had a cherry tree, but they were the sour cherries that you use to make pie with.  These are different ... and yummy!



(Oh man!  I just wrote a big, long paragraph about Reese and the vet visit today, and Blogger apparently wiped it out.  Short story, Reese is at the vet with an infection, and will be staying overnight.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  I'll know more tomorrow morning when I go see her.)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm cherries- my favorite fruit! Hope Reese is okay.

    ReplyDelete