Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Sizzle ...

Well, the "Summer Sizzle" is going very well! Everyone seems to be making very good progress with their dogs. I would love to update the GSH website with some student photos and such, but I haven't found the time just yet.

I worked Rio (still need a name for her) last night. She is coming along very nicely. I boiled her frog a bit when she came in body slamming, and got her to the point where she thought about quitting on me but she just couldn't stand it and came back ... with her brain working. So that was nice. I am interested to see how she does the next time I work with her -- if we start back at square one, or pick up where we left off.

Got a lesson with Patrick tonight. I think I'll bring Zip with me and have him teach me how to shed ... properly. I know there's got to be an easier way of doing it than the method I am currently using! LOL

Happy tails,
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment