Check out the other pages!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Feeding Fish

Yesterday evening, Mark and I went to Marsing ... got a sandwich from the pizza place, and then fished the little bay area.  It was a gorgeous night, full moon, quiet, etc.  Fish were jumping, but nothing was biting.  It was nice to hang out and relax though.

This morning, we went to the art show or whatever in Nampa.  Didn't even know anything like that was happening.  Was surprised to see how many vendors were involved!  Picked up a couple of little outhouse hangy-up-things for the bathroom.  Adorable!

This evening, I went over to Lake Lowell at the main dam and fished there for a while.  My line kept getting snagged at the bottom, and I ended up replacing my hook four or five times.  There was no one to the left or right of me for quite a ways, so it was nice just hanging by myself.   Wouldn'tcha know it, though ... some idiot and his skank pulled up right in front of my truck, they get out, and plop themselves about 20 feet from where I'm fishing.  I left.  People are so stupid.

I sold Maddie today.  It sounds like she will have a great home!  The dynamics around my house have changed quite a bit.  It's almost boring.


I'm on my pitty pot.  Haven't been here in a while, so hopefully it doesn't last long. 

J



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling Maddie. Any chance you will come up to watch the Canadian Stock Dog Championships? There is a link on my last post. Some of the folks whose blogs are linked on your sidebar will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish! I will let Colleen know, though. She's up in Bonners Ferry and might want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete