Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cabin Fever!

I am going beserk!  I don't remember if I mentioned it here or on FB or what, but I threw my back out last Saturday tossing a couple of heavy bales of hay into my truck.  I have never ever felt anything like this in my life.  I went to the doctor on Monday (sans insurance) and the doctor was surprised I didn't come in sooner.  He gave me some good drugs, which I have been taking religiously.  I can sure tell when I am late with them. 

I am at least able to walk a bit today.  Sleeping is still very uncomfortable, and the mornings are hell, mainly because I am behind the 8-ball on the pain killers and muscle relaxers.  Once that gets caught up ... usually about noon ... I have some relief. 

Riding, unfortunately, is going to be put on hold for a bit.  Hopefully, I'll feel well enough this weekend to go out and do some ground work with Kahlua though.  Maybe even work a dog or two.  That might be heroic thinking, though.  We'll see.

1 comment: