Check out the other pages!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hmmm ...

Entry form coming soon!




Sounds like the perfect name for a trial, doesn't it? Hee hee



Speaking of trialing ... I stopped at Cabela's today. I had a store credit for $30 that I've had since the beginning of the year and hadn't done anything with it. Now I am the proud new owner of a pair of flannel-lined jeans. Yessiree Bob. So let's see ... my teeth are rotting out of my head at an alarming rate, my first tattoo is firmly in place, I know the words to more country music songs than Willie Nelson has forgotten, and my face is starting to look like a roadmap of Brooklyn. If the economy gets any worse, I'll be living in my trailer and calling McDonald's "fine dining." Oh my mother would be so proud.



On my way home tonight, I passed by my local church. The sign was a welcome site for sore eyes.



Just laugh.  It's funny.



We worked dogs yesterday. It was gorgeous out!



Jack stopped by with Bailey (Spike's Mom):

Jack's Ornery, but Bailey's beautiful...





Jaenne brought Mo ...

Looks like a walk in the park, eh?





Eunis wasn't nuts about the idea and decided to see what Mo was made of.

Watch out, Mo!





She's pretty mad!





Guess who won.

Hey Eunis, didn't anyone ever tell you that red dogs don't work?





Jaenne's private dream is to be the Border Collie Whisperer.

Practicing for her upcoming television show ...





Colleen worked Reena, and Roy got to come hang out, too! Hey Col ... we finally got some good pictures of Reena! Look! I have a whole series of them, so remind me next time you're here. I will burn a disk for you.

Beautiful girl...



Roy looking quite dapper...





And Katy with Scout:



Lookin' good!



Go Scout!





Contemplating exactly HOW she was going to kill me ...



While I was out there, I snapped a few shots of my trailer.



Love that tongue, don't you?

From the front...



Here you can see where the tire hanger thingy broke. Will need to figure out how to re-do that.

Trailer side



This is the part I call the "chastity belt." Obviously whoever built it was making absolutely certain that those little calves were not going to escape!



The Chastity Belt

That's Bailey making sure no one makes fun of my trailer. Thanks Bailey girl!



Happy tails,

JD

6 comments:

  1. How I did what? I did nuthin'. It was there! A message from God! I swear!

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna have to help to teach Mo on how to let those ewes know who's boss. She doesn't look as eyed up as she usually does. Email me copies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo did great with Eunis. Eunis is not a happy camper with the dogs because her baby is not weaned off of her and she's been a real stinker lately. Mo stayed with it, got out of the way when trouble ensued, and gently insisted that Eunis cooperate. And it worked. There was no need to slice and dice that. Eunis quickly figured out who the boss was. Mo reminded me much of her daddy and the very sensible, gentle way he does things. He settles his stock nicely and the sheep trust him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invited? LOL! Was I supposed to send out invitations? You need to tell me these things!

    This was a failed dog run. We were supposed to be hiking with the dogs up at Bogus Basin, and somehow it morphed into working dogs at my house ... with Jack! Where did Jack come from anyway? Katy must have invited him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, your creativity astounds me. You are one talented, funny gal. I'm hooked! Won't miss any more blog additions. Yeah Eunice! That's my girl!

    ReplyDelete