Check out the other pages!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Triptophan Hangover

Had to fill the truck up before I left for Janie's house. What a pleasant surprise! (My son hid his head in the truck while I did this ... I'm such an awful mother, aren't I?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Across the street:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Got to Janie's around noon or something. I was so excited ... there was NO wind! (If you know Janie's house, you know this is a rare event!) There were gorgeous clouds, but the sun made it a habit to peek through consistently through the day and would warm your back. Just lovely. I think even the sheep were enjoying it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Echo and I worked on her driving ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And more driving ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Actually, what we were working on was her inside flanks, but the only time I could get photos while working her was when she was just driving ... :-)

Or fetching sheep to me on her outrun ...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or peeling sheep off me to start the drive ...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sun made snapping photos kinda fun. I love this one:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this one (despite the butts):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Janie worked Roy quite a bit. Worked on his outrun and stuff.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is this what people mean by "sheepdog"?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Colleen worked on Reena picking sheep up off a setout person. If that setout person was Janie, Reena wanted nothing to do with it. Switch out the set out person and she did great! So as long as Janie isn't setting sheep at whatever trial Reena is running, she should have a nice outrun! LOL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And it looks like I was half asleep as I loaded the edited photos to Photoshop this morning. I am missing a couple of Echo, several of Reena and several of Zip. Will have to fix this when I get home.

But here's Zip helping set. He's gotten so patient in his later years. He's makes a real nice setout dog. I don't have to say much to him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Food was wondful! Janie and Kirk cooked all day, and their son Jim and his girlfriend Rin (short for "Katherine") made the yummy potatoes and awesome pies! I can't thank Janie and Kirk enough for welcoming me to their home and sharing their family with me.

Until later,

Happy tails!
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment