Check out the other pages!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Did I work dogs today? Nope. At least not yet. I haven't really worked my dogs much. I am trying to make sure I don't end up with a $500 vet bill for removing a foxtail from someone's existing holes, or a hole bore by one of those nasty things. A lot of mowing. And mowing some more.

I mowed the front yard today, and raked it. Once I clean out the planter, I'll even post photos of it. I will also mow the side yard and the back yard. Hopefully, then, this week I can concentrate on getting my garage cleaned out, which will only be helpful when I am packing to move. Move? Yes, I am not going to live here by myself. That's silly. I'm spending $950 a month on someone else's mortgage ... which was paid off a long time ago. So basically, this is just income for them now. And it's doing nothing for me or my future. Time to buy. I'm trying. But not here in the city. I am really growing to dislike the city. And when I first moved here from L.A., this was just a large town to me. Now it's a claustrophobic conglomeration of way too much stuff. I need to be out in the country.

I came in to charge my IPod. I was listening to it while I was out mowing. I love the Zac Brown Band ... but I am also on a major Lady Antebellum kick.

Here's "Lookin' for a Good Time"



It's funny how if I were just to say this out loud, it would raise some eyebrows ... but in a song ... no one thinks twice about it.

"How bout baby
We make a promise
To not promise anything more than one night
Complicated situations
Only get worse in the morning light
Hey I’m just lookin’ for a good time"

It's amazing how much I think about my life when I am mowing the lawn.

Well, I'm back at it. More later.


1 comment:

  1. Im looking at buying a property myself right now, it darling (tee hee) and just right for Kyle and the critters and I. I put a bid on it last week, and now we are in the hurry up and wait mode. Things like this never move along fast enough for me. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed you find your special place.

    ReplyDelete