Check out the other pages!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update

For those of you wondering ... the rescue dog was found. I got an email from a buy not far from me that saw him, and called animal control. They came out, and the dog was very tired, hanging out in the canal, and when AC got him, they mentioned how one side of his body was warmer than the other -- indicating possible bruising, and guessing that he'd been hit by a car. He's okay, though, and I will go down to the IHS tomorrow.

This has been a long week, and Friday couldn't come soon enough. The Instinct Test is Saturday, and then little Drift goes home on Sunday. That is if I don't hide him somewhere and tell his new owner that he just ... took off! Man is that one cute puppy. Bold as brass, and has the game of life figured out. I'm going to miss this little imp. But I think things happen for a reason. Before getting Drift, I was pretty excited about getting a Skar pup, but wasn't all that excited at the prospect of raising a puppy. Now ... I can't wait! I have had so much fun raising Drift, and he has been a dream puppy.

So Saturday should be fun. Seems like we've got several tests coming out. I always love watching a dog's first reaction to livestock. And I love watching the owner's reaction to it all.

Saturday evening, a good friend of mine is coming over for dinner and a movie. We are talking about several movies, and please ... let me know if you've seen any of them of if they are any good. If you have a good Redbox Rental you've seen lately, please feel free to recommend one or two for us.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Slumdog Millionnaire


Saw V ????

2 comments:

  1. Why did you sell Drift? (I thought it was just a joke that he was for sale)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Drift for my son. However, right after I bought him, my son moved out and was unable to take him with him. So I put him up for sale. I think he was officially for sale for about ... ten minutes. No joke.

    ReplyDelete