Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

22 & .22

Last Saturday, I spent the afternoon with my son, Justin.  He asked me if I would take him shooting.  I thought that was a great idea, so I printed out a few photos and taped them to boxes, gathered some cans and water bottles and off we went.

(For those of you that don't recognize him, this is what I was married to.)



Here's my 22 year-old with my .22.  I never thought I'd see the day.  I was scared to death of guns for a long time.  Despite it being Justin's first time with a gun, he did an excellent job of handling it.


Here are the targets. 


I forgot to take an "after" photo of this, but here is a "during."


I starting timing my camera shots to coordinate with Justin's rifle shots in hopes of catching something in mid air or whatever.  Here's what I caught!


And just some more playing with my camera.  Same shot, but different focal points.  Fun stuff.




It was really nice to spend some quality time with him.  Hopefully, we'll spend a lot more time together this summer.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment