Check out the other pages!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bombproofing

I went to the bombproofing about a month ago, despite the fact that I couldn't get Kahlua in the trailer.  I just went and hung out and took some photos.  What a kick in the pants!  This place was sensory overload for me, I couldn't imagine how the horses felt!  What you can't see in the photos is the loud, very busy audio they were playing that had circus music, trains, dogs barking, etc.  What a riot!

Here is my friend Cindy in front of the big scary machine that blows air into one of those blow up doll things and it goes all over the place. 






























3 comments:

  1. Wow- that is a lot of stuff! I'm not sure I'd want to take a horse there unless I had a good trust relationship built first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, I totally agree. Once I got there, I was glad I didn't have her with me. While I think she's pretty darned calm, I'd like her to trust me a lot more before I ask her to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't think I'd ask Dixie to do that. It's just too much all at once. There's no calm place for the horse to process what she just saw or did...

    ReplyDelete