Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Snail's Pace

Nothing happens in a big hurry around here.  I've just been busy cleaning up and trying to get this place presentable.  I'm always so embarrassed when people come over and the place looks like no one has touched it in ages. 

I finally burned the pile of trimmings from the backyard trees I trimmed last fall.


Believe it or not, that area is all raked up.  I need to find someone to till it all up so I can level it out and re-plant seed.  But ... that isn't going to happen any time soon.  It's just me here.  I don't have some big, strong guy around to do it for me while I hand him beers and tell him jokes.

Haven't decided what I'm doing here yet.


The corner of my pump house that needs fixing.  This is something that I haven't a clue how it works, so I will probably end up paying someone.  Eventually.


I finally cleaned off the concrete pad out my back door.  Got rid of some crap, raked, swept and washed this down.  It doesn't look like it, but it was quite a project. 

See the problem?


The pad goes downhill from right to left, where the water gathers along my house.  Not good.  When ... or I should say if ... I get a job before I lose this house, I will need to invest some money into having this fixed if it hasn't already affected the foundation. 

Raking and cleaning up the lawn off my front deck.  So at least when I sit out there in my isolated little world, it will be clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment