Check out the other pages!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just stuff...

Well, let's start with Rob. I took some video of him working last night.







Rob is for sale, so if you're interested, please contact me at hayewe@gmail.com.



Next up, Stinky. Here's a video Katy created for me. Thanks Katy!







Isn't he adorable?



As for this weekend, plans are set. We're leaving early Saturday morning, and I'm taking Skar and Rio with me. Skar is headed to the Bend, Oregon area to see if the person interested in her likes her, and Rio is going to her new home in Washington!



I am looking forward to seeing the Regionals. There are quite a few handlers I have been following, but have never had the opportunity to meet. Hopefully I can get some good photos and a few videos.



Happy tails,

JD



No comments:

Post a Comment