Check out the other pages!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Panty Raid...

While cleaning up the soap and fuzzies, etc., from the other night's escapade, I realized Echo popped some lovely holes into a pair of my panties that were in my hamper. Ok ... it was too late to scold her for it. She'd done it before. She knows she's not supposed to.

But she just can't help herself.

Last night, I got home, let all three dogs out for a while, ate my dinner, fed them, and then took all three dogs (that sounds weird ... "all three" ... like it's a whole pack or something!) into my bedroom while I answered a few emails and returned a couple of phone calls.

When I got done, I turned around and saw cute little Echo laying on my bed. When she saw me turn around, her ears went back and she wagged wagged wagged her cute little tail. I stood up and walked toward her to go schnuggle with my little schnuggle muffins.

And that's when I saw it.

My favorite brand new pair of purple panties! Between her little paws! They are no longer panties. They would be more useful as a headband to the Jolly Green Giant.

And then it happened. I finally got mad at Echo for the first time in her little life. No, I didn't smack her. I didn't grab her by her little throat and hang her up on the wall like I wanted to. I concentrated and put on my best zen face, and communicated with that purple blob on my bed. And the the most amazing thing happened. That purple headband started to quiver, and the like a UFO, it hovered about 4" off my bed. Echo stared at it suspicously ... right up until that giant purple head band started winging around in a circle like a band saw and came flying toward her, and the end of the headband connected to her nose on each spin ... *whap* *whap* *whap* ... and she went running for cover! Things started crashing down around her, and her crate seemed like the best place for her to hide, so there she slept quietly for the rest of the night.

So THAT's what an animal communicator is! I think I'm going to start taking classes! I used to have a friend that could talk to animals ... dead or alive ... sometimes alive, and then dead. Maybe I'll call her up and see if she can teach me how to do it.

Happy tails,
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment