Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to the world, Stinky!

I went home last night, and Ann told me we had a couple of new additions! Fatty had two boys ... one white ... and one black! Woo hoo! The black one has a white stripe up his nose, and a white tip of his tail. He looks like ... a skunk! So he's now nicknamed Stinky, and will be our new ram for next year. :-)

Photos and video to be uploaded soon.

Last night was the last night of the Summer Sizzle. I had tons of fun doing it, and learned a lot about myself, my handling, and my desire to teach, or lack thereof. I look forward to focusing on working my own dogs, and just "working dogs" with my friends.

Speaking of which, Katy and I will be taking a ride up to the Regionals this weekend in Pendleton, Oregon. Found a hotel to stay in for the night, and will blog our experience and post photos and such.

More later...

Happy tails,
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment