Check out the other pages!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Keep them doggies rollin ...

Well, the weekend is shaping up. I got the running orders all laminated and ready to go. I need to fill up the propane tank tonight because it is going to be COLD this weekend. I think I'll stop and buy a pair of real gloves also. Icicles are very hard to write with.

Ann moved out of the trailer and into a motel. I am so sad. She was probably the best roommate I'll ever have. After I got home from having dinner with her, I went into the trailer to clean it out, and silly me, I should have known better. It was cleaner than when she moved into it. It's all ready to rock and roll. Ann, you're pretty wonderful. I miss you already.

I am wondering if I should take some firewood this weekend. I don't know if there will be any place to build a fire, but I have plenty of wood to burn, and plenty of room to take some up with me. I sent an email to Val to see if I could borrow her firepit, but she must be busy.

Ellie might stop by tonight to work Cedar. I need to switch the trailers around so I can get the stock trailer into the pasture and start moving sheep in and out of it so we don't have any trouble this weekend. Eeek. So much to do.

Better get to work ...

Happy tails,
JD

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jody!
    I didnt realize it was YOU who did those laminated running orders.
    Those were pure genius.
    Thanks for all that pen help this weekend.
    Hope it was as fun for you as it was for me.

    Happy Trails!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jody!
    I didnt realize it was YOU who did those laminated running orders.
    Those were pure genius.
    Thanks for all that pen help this weekend.
    Hope it was as fun for you as it was for me.

    Happy Trails!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, we had tons of fun and learned so much! Thanks for having the patience with us newbies!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete