Check out the other pages!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Screw This!

Just in case anyone was under the very mistaken impression that I actually LIKE remodeling this house, I am here to tell you that the truth is quite different.

I have learned several things.  One of those is that I do. not. know. how. to. screw. a. screw. in. the. wall.  Profanities come flying out of my mouth faster than anything else, and if I owned the screw gun I am using, it would have gone through the window ... every window ... by now.  Remember those lovely painted walls?  They now have holes in them.  Lots of them.

I have a feeling I am going to say "screw it" and hammer a few nails in the walls, hang up a few sheets and call it good.

The new fan looks great, though.  I didn't screw that into the ceiling, though.  Mr. Electrician did.

Back to go screw more holes in the pretty painted walls.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment