Check out the other pages!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Well wouldja look at that?

Nicole sent me pictures of Nitro (the male pup in Echo's litter)!  Here they are!









I can't wait to see him in person ... one of these days.

So ... Glenda came over last night.  She owns the other 1/2 of Wilbur.  She was at a fair in Oregon, and won a "guess the weight of the sow"!!  Well, she took her winnings and invested it in feed for Mr. Wilbur!  So now we have a bunch of feed for him and won't need anything any time soon.  We briefly talked about a better way to feed him, since I am not keen on the idea of getting in the pen when he is larger and more aggressive.  Well, Glenda solved the problem!

I introduce you to ... the SLOP SLIDE!


Here it is in use:

 


Oh, and look who showed up today.  I swear these girls laugh at me.

  

I love this stuff...

And here's my girl....



Good nite, all!

Jodi

2 comments:

  1. awwww Reese is so adorable! Only six ducks came home? What about the other three? Are they still MIA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally started out with nine. Shortly after getting them, the little one died. Then about a month ago, something got into my backyard and decapited one and severely maimed another, which eventually died. So I've been down to six for a while now.

    ReplyDelete