Check out the other pages!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Caught a Rainbow...

What a gorgeous day!  I haven't gotten a whole lot done, but just been putzing with this or that.  The half-barrels are in place on the deck, and are half filled with gravel from around the front yard.  They are ready for dirt and to be planted.

I went to D&B today and bought a few things, one of which was a red rose bush.  It's time to actually start planting things around here instead of just cleaning up all of the time.  I put the rose bush in a place that I hope it does well, but it might not get enough sun.  If I see it's not getting enough sun, I'll just move it.  Anyway ...

I was outside fartin' around, and looked over my shoulder and saw this.  Sorry ... there are many photos of it.  It's not often I get a rainbow right over my house ... or that I have my camera handy when it happens.

From my deck.

From my front yard:



Here's my rose bush.  Sorry ... it was raining and I didn't want to get my camera wet.  Was just a quick half-blind shot.


And I forgot about these.  This is one of those little pieces of evidence that someone once cared about this place.  I'll have to expand on these at some point.


Not looking forward to going back to work.

J

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that I have a rose bush and some sort of other bush for you to take from my front yard!

    ReplyDelete