Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blogger Tag

Well, I've been tagged by both Deltabluez and BCxFour for a "Sixth Picture Story."

Here is my entry:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is Foxy. He's owned by Kat in Oregon. He lives with his brother Deucey on a large cattle ranch. They are littermates, and both Jenn x Zip pups, a year apart. Foxy is from the 2007 litter -- a littermate to Katy's Scout, Jaenne's Mo and Phyllis' Misty. Foxy is larger than his brother Deucey. Unfortunately, that's about all I know about him.

I think all my blog followers have been picked to do this ... so I don't think I could pick six of them. So, Colleen and Jaenne ... I'm picking you, and I hope you haven't been doubled up on! Here's what you do.

Go to your photo archives and go to the 6th file open that file and post the 6th picture. Then tell the story that goes with this picture.

Happy tails,
JD

1 comment:

  1. Great picture and story!
    Thanks for being a sport and playing the game!

    ReplyDelete