Check out the other pages!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Bucket List!

My Bucket List is really short. I would like to go back to my roots. I want to see Scotland.




I've always been a huge fan of bagpipes. In doing the stockdog demos down in Southern California, I was always at a Celtic Music Festival, or some Scottish Games or an Irish Music Festival, and loved it all. My mother's face would always light up when she heard pipes, and it seemed she could hear them a mile away. And old favorite of hers (and probably many people) was Scotland the Brave ...



Now, of course, I can't make it through any version of Amazing Grace without ending up in a pile of tears.


But in my search for different bands to put on my Ipod, I found this guy! What a riot!!!



Enjoy!

Happy tails,
JD

3 comments:

  1. hey jodi, check out these 2 bands, Haggis and The Wicked Tinkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darci, we used to see the Wicked Tinkers quite a bit at the demos in So. Cal.! Love them! Will check out Haggis also! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Lucky you to see the Tinkers live! Funny guys!

    ReplyDelete