Check out the other pages!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holding a line ...

What the hell does that mean? I don't know. I thought I knew, but I don't know. Had my lesson today. I left my patience at home. Sorry, Dianne. Thank you for putting up with my shit. My timing sucks. I am not reading my dog. I'm not reading the sheep. And I completely misread the draw, or forgot about it, or underestimated it or something. If nothing else, this is all good that I get humbled. I have no depth perception, so the trial will be interesting if nothing else. If she does an outrun and brings the sheep to my feet, I will be a happy camper. Everything else is gravy.

Hopefully, all these little bits and pieces will come together with a bit of an "aha" moment soon...

Happy tails,
JD

2 comments:

  1. Somedays just suck - I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I forgot you guys have a trial next weekend! Good luck. Sorry I'll miss it.

    ReplyDelete