Check out the other pages!

Friday, December 26, 2008

'Tis the Season?

I love winter. The only thing that I wish I could change was the length of days in winter. It takes forever to get light out in the morning, and the sun goes down before you know it. I find myself hanging out in the house quite a bit, and when you've "only" got three dogs, it can get kinda boring.

Dogs .... speaking of which ... Jag ... he's 11 years old now. I can't believe it was ten years ago that I hid him in Justin's room and surprised Justin with him when he got home from his dad's house. I remember it like it was yesterday. Jag is slowing down a bit now, and the thought of losing him makes me sick.

I saw on my calendar the other day the notation marking six months from Skar's last season. So it shouldn't be long now, and she'll be bred. I'm so excited! I'm really interested to see what kind of pups she throws. Skar is a lovely lovely girl with many very nice traits. To this day, I still question my decision to sell her.

Off to do some shopping ... am working on a new recipe. :-)

Happy tails,
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment