Check out the other pages!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A great shot ...

Quite often, when I got over to Janie's house, I give her wonderful husband, Kirk, a hard time about anything I can find. A couple of times, lately, I've teased him about his camera (he has a 40D ... I have the 50D) and always told him that it doesn't matter what kind of camera he has, photography takes talent. Ha ha and we laugh it off.

However, in looking through some old photos, I found a gem ... a photo I have always really loved ... and the photographer was none other than Kirk. So until I take a better shot, I should probably shut my trap.

Without further adieu, here is Julie Woods (Christensen?) at one of our AHBA trials a couple of years ago.



Happy tails,
Jodi

3 comments:

  1. Interesting country western dance...but who was leading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..that is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! The new changes to the blog look great! Much easier on the old eyes! LOL

    ReplyDelete