Check out the other pages!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

A week in review ...

Well, I haven't had a whole lot of time to post this week ... Colleen the Wild Woman was in town, and it's all sort of a blur!

After the trial last weekend, Colleen and her dogs came and spent Sunday and Monday nights at my house. Colleen was here on business, so was staying in a hotel all week (for work) and her dogs stayed with me.

Here's Roy:






Jag was looking pretty cute, too.









Hard to believe he's 11 years old, eh?


He's still able to give a two year old punk a run for her money.


And what woke me up Friday morning? A pheasant in my front yard.


(If you've never heard a pheasant's call, go to this LINK and then imagine that noise right outside your window.)

I spotted a female on my front lawn about 2 weeks ago, but haven't seen her since. So she must still be around, because he's trying his best to impress someone.


I have a photo of Colleen I took Friday morning, right after she got up, but if I post it here, I have a feeling she'll kill me.

So Friday night, Colleen, Katy, Mary and I went on a dog run. I picked up Katy, and while I was at her house I took a few photos. Her flowers are looking awesome! (These are taken with my old camera.)











Zeke wasn't sure what to make of me.


Kitty sneaking a sip of Katy's water...


Then off to our hike ...


This is a gorgeous area at the base of the mountain where people go skiing.


Katy, Zeke and Scout


Jag and Zip


Zip


Mary's gorgeous dog (whose name is escaping me)


Colleen:


Scout! (I took tons of photos of her and finally got one with her ears up)


Most of the shots look more like this:


Katy and Zeke.


Zip


His face was the only part of him that looked 1/2 clean after he went in and out of the streams.


Scout again...


Scenery...


Colleen and Mary


Cheers, ladies!


Well, I have to head out to work. I have more photos from the weekend ... some from us working eachother's dogs at Janie's, some from the Leaf, etc. More later...

Happy tails,
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Scout has "Turditude" for real. LOL!! The look on her face is priceless.

    That's a beautiful place to walk dogs - I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete