Check out the other pages!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Trading Places

On Saturday, Colleen and I went to Janie's house. We all ended up working eachother's dogs. It was a kick in the pants!

The start of the day ... the flowers on my front porch ...



Then off to Janie's. Echo got worked ...




By Janie!




And I have a new favorite photo!


Colleen also worked Echo


All the while, Kirk the Kook ... I mean, er, um ... Kirk the Cook! worked on his new greenhouse where he will grow his veggies to feed those that love his cooking! Like me!


I worked Janie's Roy for a while. That was quite interesting and I learned a lot about the differences of eye v. loose-eye breeds. So many things I take for granted.

Then Colleen and I met up with Katy at a bar in Marsing. Had a couple of beers and Colleen took Katy to see Colleen's property. I went back to the Leaf and started the burn barrel waiting for everyone to get there. Played with the camera a bit and am starting to understand some of the features.



What can I say about Saturday night? I have not laughed that hard in a long time! I really enjoyed hanging out with two of my best friends ... and Jack. I'm bummed that Colleen has gone back up north again, but I put in my time for Memorial Day weekend so I can go see her. Who's coming with me? (By the way, Colleen ... you never emailed me to let me know you got home ok!)

Got up early the next morning and snapped a few pics while everyone was still sleeping.

A view of part of Katy's property. I can't wait to hang out at the stream.


One of Andrea's horses ...


A lamb that escaped but she didn't get far.


That's all folks!

Happy tails (that have all fallen off all the lambs now and I'm sure I'll find them all over the pasture in the next couple of weeks),
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know, I did forget. I'm safely back in the northern woods. All the snow has melted! Now it is just rainy.

    Yeah, what can one say about Sat night, I had a blast all day :) Thanks Jodi and Katy, and Janie and Jeanne for a great visit to the big B. Me and Roy and Reena had a great week with friends.

    Memorial day weekend sounds like a great plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pixs, sunshine, no mud and no rain......makes me jealous!!

    ReplyDelete