Check out the other pages!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

House photos

In hopes that I am still going to get this house, here are a few photos of it.

This is one of the backyard areas.



One of the several small fenced areas. This one has a little building in the back.


See?


Another one of the penned areas with a small structure.


Here's a better view of that one.


Another one of the backyard areas.


The back porch:


Part of one of the front pastures


This is where the other 1/3 of the property is. The mobile home on there is a giant mouse house that will be the first thing to go if I get this.


The living room:


If you look left, you have the breakfast nook.


If you look right, you have the french doors to the patio.


The kitchen:


The bathroom. (See Janie's head? She's standing in the "2nd bedroom" which is just a dog room...)


The issue with the bathroom. The subfloor is not good.


The master bedroom:


Here's what a wonderful photographer I am. This is the "2nd bedroom" ... it's a tiny little room and I couldn't back out enough to get a good shot of it.


I am still very hopeful that I will get this place. I am looking forward to cleaning it up, painting it, and making it my home. To me, it has tons of potential. Can't wait to see what the outside looks with a little mowing and some water.

Keep good thoughts.

Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh this must be agonizing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works out! Looks like a ton of potential and a great set up.

    ReplyDelete