Check out the other pages!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Inspected

Had the house inspection yesterday. Took the day off and took Zip with me. There were no big surprises. There are some things that will need to be fixed, so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the seller and my lender get it all worked out. Zip had a good time playing in the irrigation canal, and convincing anyone within 100' of him to throw whatever he could find and toss at their feet. There is no shortage of material at this place -- that's for sure. I will spend months cleaning it up.

Came home, made some food, took a nap, and then cleaned out what little there was in the third bedroom. Once vacuumed, this room is ready to go. Went for a late night bike ride. It was gorgeous out.

Still looking for a name for this blog/ranch/kennel/whatever. I'm sure something will materialize.

Slept like crap. Someone please turn the heat off.

Thanks.
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. So that means that my suggestion of "Laughing Stock Farm" didn't fly? LOL Funny....but I saw their trailer for hauling ponies today at the Co-op!
    Have nothing else to offer, but very glad that the inspection went ok....and things are still progressing. It looks like an awesome place! Don't be so quick to sell that trailer....it might be a nice guest house for Canadian Sno-birds......lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't found a name yet. However, I don't think I'm gutsy enough to use "Laughing Stock" ... although I find it quite funny! I would like something that reflects the area that I will be in. Although, it's probably not what I'll end up with.

    Oh that trailer is not being sold. It will be offered up for free to the first taker. The only house guests that will want to stay in there are about 2 1/2 inches high, four legged, long tailed, with beady little eyes. I would rather my guests sleep in the crawl space of my home than in that thing.

    ReplyDelete